Today I was terribly unproductive with playhouse construction, but it wasn't from lack of trying. Ele took the kids up to San Francisco for a good part of the day, so I had a prime opportunity to get a lot done with the playhouse. I tried to finish the dormer roof framing, but I got no where. The remaining pieces need some complicated compound cuts, and I miscalculated how the plywood pieces will fit. All that threw me off my game I guess. Also I was building very intensely for several days up to Christmas eve. Then I took a five day break from construction, so I must have lost my carpentry mojo. All I have to show for several hours of work is one little plywood piece for the dormer roof pictured below. I'm quite disappointed. Before, I've done far more in far less time.
Post a Comment