Tuesday, July 9, 2013
House Numbers (2013-019)
I gave the playhouse its own house numbers with a "1/2" suffix to be cute ... and to give myself more work I guess. Sometimes I have a tendency to make life harder for myself and I try to be careful not to do that. But this time I really wanted to have that "1/2." on the end. The problem was I could not find a source for 2 inch or 2 and a half inch tall address numbers in the font that I needed. So I had to fabricated the "1/2" myself with aluminum bar stock.
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
More South Side Stones (2013-018)
I wasn't happy with how the new fence boards were fitting along the south side foundation, so I removed them and got more stones to run the whole length of the house. I was thinking of adding steps to the double doors on the west side, but that would reduce the clearance between our house and the playhouse (also it would cost more money), so I decided to skip the steps for those doors.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)