Here's a picture of the orange west wall.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Walls All Painted Revised (2013-008)
Since I wasn't pleased with the blue on the top and bottom, I dared to use the green. But I chose to use it on the top floor instead of the bottom as I originally planned, and I like the results! Since half of the second floor wall is a window, I only had to paint the bottom half bright green, so it is not too overwhelming to look at. Now the different colors on the top and bottom "floors" add some visual dimension when looking at the east wall and the play house doesn't feel so small.
Saturday, March 23, 2013
Walls All Painted (2013-007)
With Renee's help again, I got the walls all painted. The north and south walls are yellow. The west wall is orange, and the east wall is blue on both the top and bottom "floors ." My original plan was to paint the bottom "floor" green, but Renee picked a very bright shade of green that makes me concerned it will be tiring to look at. Also, the kids' door is already green, so that will be a lot of green on the first floor. I already bought the green paint, but I am hesitant to use it. I chose to play it safe and painted the bottom west wall blue too. But now the play house feels smaller with blue on the top and bottom east walls.
Saturday, March 16, 2013
Walls All Primed (2013-006)
I learned a lot about drywall taping and using joint compound. Some of my seams are a little wavy, but that's okay. Then with Renee's help, I finally got the walls all primed and ready for paint!
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)