Today went much better than yesterday, because I was much more productive. At least I felt I was more productive, because I made sure I was always focused on getting something done. So I did get the felt paper up on the west end and the adjoining surfaces on the north and south sides. Then I installed z-bar along the top edge of the west wall. I also succeeded in scoring and cutting three acrylic panels for the west end window without scrapping any material. But when I took pictures of my work today, it doesn't look like I did much beyond adding the felt paper. Tomorrow's pictures should look a lot different, because I fully expect to install the siding and windows on the west end of the playhouse.