Monday, July 2, 2012

Wahoo Siding! (2012-046)

With my window issues hopefully under control, I finally moved on to install siding.  Yesterday I got some good momentum and "installed" siding on the west wall.  Then I "installed" one of three panels on the south wall.  Today I "installed" the remaining panels on the south wall.  I say "installed" with quotes, because I just used the bare minimum amount of finishing nails to hold the panels up.  To finish the job properly, I will need to install a lot more nails.  But I only have a hammer, and that will take a long time to finish.  So I may have to bite the bullet and pay $200+ to buy a nail gun and air compressor ... Ugg.  In the meantime, I enjoy looking at today's pictures, because the playhouse is starting to look like a real house.

No comments:

Post a Comment